Clinicians & Assessors – Part-Time (Various)
Advocate Program, Inc. is looking for qualified clinicians to provide therapeutic services to individuals referred from the criminal justice system and civil family court system. Primary services include domestic violence, mental health and substance abuse assessments, substance abuse counseling, and individual mental health counseling. Clinicians will be responsible for conducting assessments, facilitating individual, family, and/or group counseling sessions. Selected candidates will be responsible for creating individualized treatment plans and submitting required reports to the referral source within a timely manner. Applicants with experience working with offenders strongly desired.
- Master’s in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or Mental health counseling.
- Licensed or license eligible in the State of Florida.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Familiarity with issues concerning addiction, recovery, relapse prevention, co-occurring disorder, family dynamics and domestic violence.
Part-time: Hourly rate determined by licensure, experience, and type of work to be performed.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should send their resume with a cover page noting the position the applicant is applying for and their salary requirements. Resumes may be sent via fax at 305-704-0199 or to Marcia Hasbani, Human Resource Manager at email@example.com, (305) 704-0117
EEO, Background Check, & Drug Free Workplace